What is a mezzanine floor?
A mezzanine floor is a storage system that utilises the space available in buildings, usually warehouses and increases it by up to 50%. It is a floor which is built between the ground and ceiling of your premise to provide a second, intermediate floor.
Why install mezzanine flooring?
There are various reasons why you should install mezzanine flooring in your building/ warehouse. These include:
- Alternative to finding a new premise and relocating.
- Saves the trouble of moving heavy items.
- Avoids any tedious paperwork.
- Allows you to expand on the current space you have available.
- Cost-effective and sufficient.
- Can be installed into any type and size of warehouse or building.
- Suited to a wide range of industry sectors.
- Fully demountable so even after having it installed, if you decide to move premise, the mezzanine floor can be taken down and re-constructed at your new location.
- Designed to your needs and requirements.
- Increases production.
- Expands on storage space.
- Utilises the vertical space available.
Industries suitable for mezzanine floors
Mezzanine floors can be installed into a building or warehouse and be suited to many different industry sectors such as: