What is liquid floor screed?
Liquid floor screed is a mixture of both sand and a binder system that is dependent upon calcium sulphate. This type of screed in particular is able to be applied to both domestic and commercial property projects due to its properties. Its properties include providing a smooth yet thin, level surface.
Why liquid flow should be your favourite screed
Our favourite application is liquid flow screed and there are many reasons for that. Find out why liquid screed should be your favourite application below as well:
- The installation process of applying liquid flow screed is a lot less work than the typical sand and cement screed.
- The drying time for liquid screed is approximately 10 times faster.
- With liquid screed, the thermal efficiency of your property or building will increase.
- Due to it being a thin screed, the depth can be reduced if it needed to be. Along with this, if the depth is reduced, it offers a reduced weight.
- It is compatible with underfloor heating systems. This is because of the reduced depth and increase of thermal efficiency the screed offers.
If there is any more information that you require on liquid flow screeds, please contact us via our contact page. We will also be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the topic, as long as we have the knowledge to do so.